Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Avocado Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Avocado Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Now and then, though, you totally do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best selections for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. Usually just one portion of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. That serving could contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage increases your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or standard water.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked avocado eggs recipe. You can have baked avocado eggs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Avocado Eggs:
- Get 1 Avocado large
- You need 2 Eggs large
- Take Dried Thyme 1.5 +1.5 pinches
- You need Salt 1+1 pinches
- Get 2 teaspoons Red tomato chopped
- Provide 1 tablespoon Scallions finely chopped
- Prepare White pepper powder as preferred
- Provide Mozzarella shredded cheese as required
- Get Parsley finely chopped for sprinkling
Steps to make Baked Avocado Eggs:
- Cut an avocado into two halves. Discard the seed.
- Preheat a cooker for 5 minutes in medium to high heat.
- Now in each avocado pit, pour eggs. 1 egg in 1 half. Another egg in another half.
- Sprinkle salt, tomato pieces, thyme, white pepper powder in both the eggs.
- Add scallions and parsley. - Place the avocados on a baking tray / plate.
- Place the tray inside the preheated cooker. Cover and bake for 10 minutes in low heat.
- Baked Avocado eggs are ready.
- Top it up with shredded mozzarella cheese. Keep the cooker covered for 2 minutes until cheese melts. - Serve hot.
If you find this Baked Avocado Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.