Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very good information. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their choices. Now you can get a variety of salads. You can also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes can even be purchased. Fruit is usually available. There are many healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed cheesy tuna bao buns recipe. You can cook steamed cheesy tuna bao buns using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns:
- Take Dough
- Provide 1 cup warm water
- Get 1 envelope fast acting dry yeast
- Take 3-1/2 cup all purpose flour 1/4 cup is for dusting
- Prepare 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- You need 1/4 teaspoon salt
- You need 2 tablespoons sugar
- Provide 1-1/2 tablespoon double acting baking powder
- Use As needed water to steam buns with
- Prepare Filling
- Get 16 ounces canned tuna
- Prepare 1/4 cup fire roasted peppers
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- You need 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Prepare 1 teaspoons dill weed
- You need 2 teaspoons chives
- Use 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 teaspoon yellow prepared mustard
- You need 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Use 3 large boiled eggs
- Use 1/2 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns:
- Mix the warm water and sugar stir till sugar is dissolved. Add the yeast to the mixture stir till yeast is dissolved. Let the yeast bloom about 5-6 minutes.
- Mix the salt, and flour. Add the flour mixture to the yeast mixture and mix. Knead for 10 minutes. If sticky add a bit of dusting flour till no longer sticky. Form a ball.
- Add dough to an oiled bowl and coat the dough with oil. Cover and let rest for 1 to 1-1/2 hours it should double in size.
- When it's risen push your fist into the dough and work in the baking powder by kneading for 5 minutes.
- Let it rest 10 minutes. Divide into 10 equal portions and form balls.
- Drain the tuna. Chop the eggs and peppers. Shred the cheese.
- Mix all the filling ingredients together.
- Roll the balls into disc. Start the steaming water. Add the filling to one of the disc.
- Press and twist the disc shut add the bao bun to the steamer seam side down. Repeat till steamer is full.
- Steam for 15 minutes till the buns are done. Repeat till all are steamed.
- Let rest 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Steamed Cheesy Tuna Bao Buns recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.