Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado chocolate brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado chocolate brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t serve burgers. Instead, your selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unhealthy items.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado chocolate brownies recipe. To make avocado chocolate brownies you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado chocolate brownies:
- Prepare 250 g chocolate - we used Galaxy
- Get 150 g butter
- Get 1 avocado - halved, pitted and mashed until smooth
- Take 3 eggs
- Prepare 120 g light brown sugar
- Use 60 g self raising flour
- Use 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Prepare pinch salt
Steps to make Avocado chocolate brownies:
- Preheat the oven 180˚ c. Line a rectangular tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter. You can do this in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Alternatively, heat on medium in the microwave, stirring after a minute each time.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy then mix then mix in the avocado puree until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate to the eggs and stir until mixed. Now add the flour, baking powder and salt and stir gently until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined dish and bake in the oven for approx 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting into squares.
If you find this Avocado chocolate brownies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.