Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. Now you can find several different salads. Chili is definitely a different option. You can get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are plenty of healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Basic logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jrs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos recipe. You can have jrs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos:
- Get 4 large baker potatoes
- Take 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- Get 1 packages Chipotle taco seasoning
- Take 2 cup shredded cheese
- You need 2 tomatoes diced
- Use 3 cup shredded lettuce
- You need 1 large can sliced olives
- Provide 1 salsa
- Take 1 sour cream
Instructions to make JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos:
- Bake potatoes on 350°F. for 1 and 1/2 hours
- Boil chicken until it is done (around 18 min. for me) set it aside and let it cool
- When cooled, tear chicken in to small pieces and add Chipotle taco seasoning, cook as directed on package
- Cut potatoes in half and scrape out the center of the potato, leaving about a 1/4 inch of the potato all the way around. (set potato scrapings aside and use for whatever you want as they are not needed for the rest of this recipe)
- Fill potato skins with chicken meat and cover with shredded cheese
- Bake on 350°F. until cheese melts.
- Add lettuce, tomato and olives on top
- Next add the sour cream and salsa and enjoy!
If you find this JRs twiced baked chipotle chicken tacos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.