Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water are the best selections for beverages. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. One portion of soda pop is eight ounces. That helping usually contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically at the very least twenty ounces. It is frequently a minimum of 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or standard water.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon sugar baked donuts recipe. To cook cinnamon sugar baked donuts you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts:
- You need 1 Baking Spray
- Provide 2 cup all-purpose flour
- You need 1 1/2 cup sugar
- Provide 2 tsp baking powder
- Use 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Use 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Use 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Provide 1 large egg (extra large) slightly beaten
- Provide 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- You need 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Take 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Use 1 stick unsalted butter
- Use 1/2 cup sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Instructions to make Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray 2 doughnut pans well.
- Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Bake for 17 minutes pr until toothpick comes out clean.
- For the topping, melt the 8 tablespoons of butter in an 8-inch saute pan. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Dip each doughnut first in the butter and then in the cinnamon sugar, either on one side or both sides.
If you find this Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.