Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish Biriyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
I am sure you know that produce will provide you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most individuals have in their houses, but why? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can discover in just one apple. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be good for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will even discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. One thing you should understand is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish biriyani recipe. You can have fish biriyani using 28 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Biriyani:
- Prepare 750 Grams Fish Fillet cut into small pieces
- Provide 2 Cups Basmati Rice
- Prepare 1 inch Cinnamon piece
- Get 6 Cloves
- You need 4 Cardamom
- Provide 2 Bay leaves
- Provide 3 Onions Chopped
- Provide 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- Take 4 Teaspoons Ginger Grated
- Take 4 Teaspoons Garlic Grated
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon Fennel
- Provide 4 Green Chillies Chopped
- Provide 3 Tablespoons Raisins
- Use 3 Teaspoons Coriander Powder
- Get 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Provide 3/4 Cup Yogurt
- You need 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- Take 1/2 Cup Cilantro Chopped
- Get 1/3 Cup Mint Leaves Chopped
- Take to taste Salt
- Get / OilGhee as needed
- Prepare Handful Cashewnuts
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- Get 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- Use to taste Salt
Instructions to make Fish Biriyani:
- Make a smooth paste with last four ingredients (paprika - salt) for the marinade adding little water.
- Wash the fish fillet well and pat dry with tissue.Gently marinate the fish pieces in the prepared marinade for 30 minutes.
- Powder the fennel seeds in a coffee grinder.
- Clean and soak the rice for 20 minutes and drain.
- Heat little ghee in a pan and lightly fry the rice,cinnamon,cloves,cardamon and bay leaves for few minutes.
- Add 3 3/4 cup of water, salt, lime juice and allow it to cook in medium heat.When it is cooked well, spread it on a flat surface.
- Heat ghee in a big pan and fry cashew nuts, raisins and a handful of chopped onions. Remove it and keep it aside.
- Add oil to the same pan and shallow fry the marinated fish until turn brown. (see pic)
- Add more oil if needed and saute the chopped onions until translucent, then add ginger, garlic, green chillies and saute it for 5-6 minutes.
- Add in coriander powder, turmeric powder, paprika and the ground fennel seeds. Saute the all above for a while.
- Mix in yogurt and saute it until oil separates.
- Add garam masala powder and salt, stir well and add chopped tomatoes.
- Cook until tomatoes turn soft and add fried fish pieces. Mix well and cook for 20-30 minutes in low heat, stirring well in between.
- Finely add chopped coriander and mint leaves, cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. In a big flat oven proof container, spread half of the fish masala.Now add a layer of rice.
- Again make a second layer of fish masala and then rice. Top it with the fried cashews, raisins and onions.
- Cover it with aluminum foil and bake it for 20 minutes. Allow the biriyani to rest in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Serve it with raita, pappadam and pickle.
If you find this Fish Biriyani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.