Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the actual health of your system. You might or might not be aware that apples may actually help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And by eating apples you can actually reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point by itself ought to be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you understand why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & brown sugar fluffy baked donuts recipe. To cook sweet potato & brown sugar fluffy baked donuts you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts:
- Get 200 grams Baked sweet potato
- Provide 30 grams Butter
- Prepare 4 tbsp Brown sugar
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Take 100 ml Milk
- Take 100 grams Flour
- Get 1 tsp Baking powder
- You need 2 tbsp Toasted white sesame seeds
Steps to make Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts:
- Preheat your oven to 200℃. Peel the baked sweet potatoes and mash.
- Using the masher, incorporate the butter, brown sugar, eggs, milk, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds to Step 1. Once these have all been added, switch to a rubber spatula.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and mix into the Step 2 mix with the spatula. Put in a plastic bag.
- Cut the end of the plastic bag and use it to squeeze out the batter into donut shapes on a baking pan lined with a cookie sheet. Top with sesame seeds and bake at 200 ℃ for 17 minutes.
- For my first attempt, I baked at 180℃ for 18 minutes and they didn't really get that 'baked' look.
If you find this Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.