Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Powerpunch Brunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Powerpunch Brunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. They found that one of the elements in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And because of this you will see that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should understand is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up some apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to powerpunch brunch recipe. To make powerpunch brunch you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Powerpunch Brunch:
- Use 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 cup chopped spinach
- Use 1 tin of tuna
- Provide 4 eggs
- You need 3 sprigs of spring onion sliced
- Prepare 2 slice low GI Seeded brown bread toasted and crumbed. Any other bread can be used if you prefer.
- Get garlic salt
- Provide portuguese chicken spice
- You need cayenne pepper / paprika
- Take 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Get 1 dollop of sour cream
- Get 1 coriander to garnish
Steps to make Powerpunch Brunch:
- Heat olive oil in a pan
- Add chopped spinach to oil
- Cook on medium heat until spinach wilts, add some garlic salt to season.
- In a separate bowl, combine tuna, eggs and chopped spring onion.
- Season egg mixture with some Portuguese chicken spice and garlic salt (bare in mind that you have added some seasoning to the spinach)
- Add toasted bread crumbs to egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture to heated pan with spinach and allow to cook. This will take just a few minutes.
- Once cook on one side turn mixture over to allow other side to cook. (I used a plate to flip it without breaking… Simply place a plate over the pan then flip it onto the plate then slide egg back onto the pan from the plate).
- Top with grated cheese and cover briefly so that the cheese can melt.
- Plate and finish off by sprinkling some cayenne pepper or paprika over the top followed by a dollop of sour cream and garnishing with some fresh coriander.
- NB. As an alternative to flipping the egg you can top with cheese and bake in a moderate oven until cooked then remove, top with dollop of sour cream, garnish with corriander and serve.
- Serve and Enjoy!
If you find this Powerpunch Brunch recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.