Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Arabic shwarma my version recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arabic shwarma my version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arabic shwarma my version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
In accordance with another study, apples can also have good results on your brain. While carrying out their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And due to this you will recognize that apples may actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arabic shwarma my version recipe. You can have arabic shwarma my version using 36 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Arabic shwarma my version:
- Take For shwarma
- Prepare 500 gm bonelessChicken cut into thin strips
- Get 1/2 tsp seasoned tenderizer
- Get 1 tbs tereyaki sauce
- Use 1 tbs white vinegar
- Take 1 tbs paprika powder
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp Garam masala powder(whole spices)
- Provide 2 tbs yoghurt
- Take 1/4 tbs salt
- Use 1/2 tsp clove powder (essential)
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder or chopped garlic
- Prepare 2 medium to large potatoes… Peeled and cut in spirals.
- You need For wrap (4)
- Use 4 eggs
- Provide 4 tbs all purpose flour
- Use 1/4 tsp thyme (optional)
- Use 1/4 tsp Salt or to taste
- Prepare 1/4 tsp dried parsley (optional)
- Provide Tahini sauce
- You need 4-6 tbs Tahini (sesame paste)
- Take Juice of half lemon (large)
- Take 2 tbs Fresh chopped parsley
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Get 2 tbs olive oil
- You need Water as per need
- Prepare 1-2 chopped garlic cloves
- You need Arabic pickle
- Use 1/2 cup carrots shavings
- Provide 1/2 cup cucumber shavings
- Get 2 cups water
- Use 1 tbs salt
- Get 1/4 cup vinegar
- Provide Extras
- Prepare Fresh chopped parsley while assembling.
- Provide Coal for smoke
Steps to make Arabic shwarma my version:
- First of all cut the chicken into thin strips….
- Now take all ingredients of swarma except potatoes… And marinate the chicken for 2 to 3 hours at least or overnight…
- Now peel the potatoes wash them gently and make spirals by using skewers or iron rods of BBQ… Make thick spirals as the size of french fries…. Now insert chicken strips between potatoes spirals…. As shown in pic…
- Now bake these on 250 degree for 30 to 40 minutes in preheated oven… Or until done… lit coal.. when it will be burned..pour oil on it and give smoke to baked chicken in the oven while it turned off.. don't need to take out…. after 2 to 3 minutes open the oven and take out chicken…
- While chicken will be baking.. prepare your wraps… Whisk all ingredients for wraps…… grease the frying pan and add thin layer of egg baiter in four batches for four shwarmas… I've separated the egg yolk and whites..and divided ingredients into 2 parts. Beat them separately… Pour egg yolks first..after cooking on slow flame I've cut the yolks into strips with the help of pizza cutter..then take out some strips from between and added egg whites… To make striped wrap…
- Did the same with remaining baiter and strips we took out..use flat surface tawa or frying pan for perfect striped wraps. You can make simple too…
- Now take Tahini sauce ingredients..mix well and make smooth little runny sauce….
- Now make pickle (you can buy ready made too for convenient) in a deep pan add water salt and vinegar and bring to boil.. add shavings of carrots and cucumbers… turned off the heat… And leave shavings in it. Let it cool on room temperature… Whenever want to use that time takeout from water….
- Assembling…. Cut the baked potatoes and chicken into desired size chinks like shwarma Chicken…add chopped parsley in it… Now take wrap add Tahini sauce and pickle… Shwarma bites… Drizzle tomato ketchup if needed or like… Wrap shwarma and enjoy in aftar as light dinner… Compliment it with lemonade or mint margreta…
If you find this Arabic shwarma my version recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.