Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Your heart is yet another thing which really can be helped when you eat apples. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can actually help to give you a healthy heart. Just one more of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Obviously to get all the advantages from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. And your best option is to come across a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase some apples, their in the produce department. You will see that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple muffins recipe. You can have caramel apple muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Use 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- Get 1 cup sugar
- Get 2 large eggs
- Get 1 Tbls. Vanilla Extract
- You need 2 cups all-purpose flour
- You need 2 Tsp. Baking powder
- Take 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- Provide 1/2 salt
- Provide 2 cups peeled and diced Granny Smith apples
- Get 1 (14 oz) package caramels
- Take 3 Tbls. whipping cream
- You need 1 cup chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans
- Use Wax Paper
- Get sticks Food safe twigs or craft
Steps to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Cinnamon Topping: Stir together 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1-1/2 Tbls. All-purpose flour, and 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1-1/2 Tbsp. Butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course meal. Set aside
- Preheat oven 375 prepare cinnamon Topping as directed.
- Beat sour cream and next 3 ingredients at low speed with a electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended
- Stir together flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to sour cream mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. (DO NOT OVERMIX!) stir in diced apples. Spoon into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan. Filling 3/4 full; sprinkle with Cinnamon Topping.
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a wooded pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cool on wire rack; cool completely about 30 minutes.
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30 seconds intervals. Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat muffins.
- Quickly dip bottom 3/4 of each muffins into caramel mixture; roll bottom half of caramel coated portion of muffins in chopped pecans and place muffins, Carmel side up, on a lightly greased wax paper. (If caramel mixture starts to harden before you've dipped all the muffins, microwave a few seconds to soften) insert food- safe twigs or craft sticks into caramel-covered portions of muffins
If you find this Caramel Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.