Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Rose Pastries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Rose Pastries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Go for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the famous fast food places have broadened their menus. There are many salads available today. You could get chili. You can also get a baked potato. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are plenty of healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your meal through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple rose pastries recipe. To cook apple rose pastries you need 6 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Rose Pastries:
- You need 1/2 packages Puff pastry (Thawed if frozen)
- Provide 2 Red Apples (Try Empire Apples, they will work great)
- Prepare 3 tbsp Apricot jam
- Take 2 tbsp Water
- Take 1 cup Water
- Get 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
Instructions to make Apple Rose Pastries:
- DISCLAIMER: This is not my recipe, I found it on the internet (Search Apple rose puff pastry)
- Preheat the oven to 180° Celsius (Gas Mark 4)
- Slice the apples in half, and scoop out the core
- Put the cup of water and lemon juice in a bowl together
- Slice the apples as thin as possible (Lay the apple flat, and slice from the stem to the base)
- Place in the lemon juice water to prevent discolouration (You may also want to do this after simmering the apples)
- Simmer the apple slices until they're soft, then drain
- Roll the puff pastry thinly (30cm by 20 or so cm)
- Slice the pastry into 6 slices (5cm by 22cm)
- Mix the jam and tablespoons of water, and microwave for about 30-60 seconds, until soft and spreadable
- Spread the jam mixture over the 6 slices
- Lay the apple slices over the top half of each pastry strip
- Fold the pastry in half, securing the edges with water
- Roll the pastry strips tightly, securing the end with water
- Roll all 6, and place in a cupcake tin, preferably silicon
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (On the bottom shelf if the apples are going to burn, and tin foil might also work
- Take out and leave to cool
- Sprinkle with icing sugar
- VARIATIONS: Add rose water to the apples. Add raisins in the middle, before folding. Use yellow apples (Or other colours), to make yellow roses. HARDER VARIATION; Make your own puff pastry, and add red colouring, to make a fully red rose.
If you find this Apple Rose Pastries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.