Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Smoked bbq baked beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked bbq baked beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked bbq baked beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
In accordance with another study, apples can also have good results on your brain. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Meaning by eating apples you can minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In the following paragraphs we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked bbq baked beans recipe. You can cook smoked bbq baked beans using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked bbq baked beans:
- Use 2 lbs Navy beans
- Take Water to cook beans 6 cups or more
- Take Favorite bbq sauce
- Get to taste Brown sugar
- Take to taste Yellow mustard
- Use Half a red onion diced
- You need Bacon or leftover ham optional
- Take to taste Minced garlic
- Take Salt and pepper to taste and an other seasoning you like
- Use to taste Hot sauce of choice
- Get Aluminum throwaway pan
- Provide Wood chips of choice
- You need Water for pan in smoker
Steps to make Smoked bbq baked beans:
- Presoak beans in a quick soak or overnight follow bag instructions
- Cook beans to package instructions. I did a quick soak and did everything in a pressure cooker/ instant pot. I covered my beans with water little over 6 cups, cooked on low for 3 mins with a natural release of ten mins… then quick release.
- Drained water from cooked beans. Set aside
- In a frying pan add some oil to just cover the bottom and brown the diced onion, and right before it’s done add in the minced garlic, and ham / bacon. I used leftover Easter ham and use my food processor, or can leave in bits sizes chunks… bacon- if using bacon cut it in small chunks before frying with onions. Set aside
- In a big bowl add in all the wet ingredients and spices, brown sugar… mix, then add in the onion mixture, mix up some more, then carefully fold in cooked beans, (at this point this can be done lol or just popped in the oven to heat up if you don’t have a smoker or didn’t want to smoke them, beans are already fully cooked.)
- Spray Aluminum pan with cooking spray. Pour beans into pan.
- Set up smoker. I use an Electric smoker. I put my food in turn on high till it starts to smoke and then go to med heat. And replace wood chips as needed. I let this go for about 4 hrs checking on them from time to time. Cooking times just depends on how you want your bbq bake beans. I just taste test,and pull them out to my liking. This can go for just 2 hrs or all day.. the choice is yours…
If you find this Smoked bbq baked beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.