Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really good information. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not that long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. There are plenty of salads out there today. You can also select Chili. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is usually obtainable. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet glazed chicken tenders recipe. To make sweet glazed chicken tenders you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders:
- You need 6 chicken tenderloins (aka strips) - raw
- Prepare 1/2 cup ketchup (I used organic)
- Provide 1/4 cup honey
- Provide 1 tbs packed brown sugar
- Get 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Take 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Use 1-2 dashes worcestershire sauce
- Use Garlic and onion powders to taste (I used about 1/2 tsp each)
Steps to make Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease lightly (I was out of cooking spray today so used Crisco which worked out fine).
- Place ketchup and honey in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute (this heats the honey helping it combine easier).
- Place all other ingredients except chicken tenders in bowl. Stir to combine until no brown sugar lumps remain.
- Add chicken to bowl. Gently turn and stir to coat chicken in sauce (I used my hand to ensure I was gently with the pieces).
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet, not touching. Place in oven. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes depending on size of tenders.
- If desired, turn on broiler for last couple minutes to really caramelize the tops. I didn't bother with this step since my son was eating them. Serve with desired sides and enjoy!
If you find this Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.