Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Brussel Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Brussel Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. By eating apples it is possible to reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That fact on its own really should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up some apples, their in the produce section. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot brussel sprouts recipe. You can cook crockpot brussel sprouts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Brussel Sprouts:
- Use 2 packages fresh Brussel sprouts (32 ounce)
- Use 4 onions, sliced
- Take 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Use 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Get 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Take 1/8 cup olive oil
- Get 1/3 cup white wine
Steps to make Crockpot Brussel Sprouts:
- Rinse Brussel sprouts in cold water, pat dry and trim off the ends……
- Place Brussel sprouts in your crockpot with your sliced onions…….
- In a bowl combine your salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and white wine, mix well…..
- Pour mixture over Brussel sprouts and sliced onions, mix lightly…..
- Cover crockpot and cook on low heat for 5-6 hours, or until veggies are very tender…..Stir lightly once every hour……
- Serve with your favorite dish and enjoy 😉!!
If you find this Crockpot Brussel Sprouts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.