Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Based on another study, apples can also have good results on your brain. They learned that one of the components in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fiesta enchiladas recipe. You can cook baked fiesta enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Fiesta Enchiladas:
- You need 1 tablespoon butter
- Take 1 pkg (8 ounce) sliced mushrooms (ok to omit,like I do)
- Use 1 medium red pepper chopped
- Use 1 medium onion chopped
- You need 2 cloves garlic minced (simply because I love garlic)
- Use 2 large chicken breast about 3/4 lb grilled and chopped or use chicken strips
- Get 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Use 3/4 cup sour ceam
- Take 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Get 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- Use 6 flour tortillas 8"or 10" size
- Take 1 1/2 cups thick and chunky salsa
Instructions to make Baked Fiesta Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium high heat. Add mushrooms, peppers, and onion; cook and stir until tender. Drain, add chicken, soup, sour cream, half of the cheese and olives. Mix well.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla, using about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up and place in baking dish seam side down. Top with salsa and remaining cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
If you find this Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.