Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to offer burgers. Alternatively it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese cracker casserole recipe. To cook cheese cracker casserole you need 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese Cracker Casserole:
- Use –Casserole—–
- Get 1 pound green beans
- Get 15 ounces canned garbanzo beans undrained
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- Take 7 ounces cheese crackers, I used Cheez Its
- Take 2 teaspoons celery salt
- You need 3 cups water
- Use 1-1/2 teaspoon filé
- Provide 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- You need —Meatballs——
- Get 1-1/4 pounds ground pork
- Use 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Provide 15 ounce can of garbanzo beans drained
- You need 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- You need 1/2 teaspoon salt
- You need 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- Prepare as needed extra virgin olive oil to fry meatballs
- Provide –Toppings—–
- You need 1 stick butter
- Take 1-1/2 cup chunky extra sharp cheddar cheese
Steps to make Cheese Cracker Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cube the chicken add to water, salt and garlic, bring to a boil. Add garbanzo beans. Adding liquids of beans to pot.
- Mash the drained can of garbanzo beans
- Put the pork in a bowl
- Add the mashed garbanzo beans and seasonings.
- Mix them together and form small balls.
- Heat oil and fry the meatballs
- When done add to bottom of an oven safe dish. I used a 9-13 pan
- Add half the crackers.
- Fish out the beans and chicken spreading over the top of meatballs
- Here its covered
- Add rest of crackers
- Then the cheese
- Add the filé. Stir in to let thicken
- Pour over the top of casserole
- Slice the butter and put on top, bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Cheese Cracker Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.