Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect twice baked stuffed potato wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to twice baked stuffed potato wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and water would be the best options for beverages. Choosing a big soft drink as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One helping of soda is eight ounces. That portion usually is made up of at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. Typically, though, they may be 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your drink boosts your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are more healthy selections.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to twice baked stuffed potato wedges recipe. To cook twice baked stuffed potato wedges you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make twice baked stuffed potato wedges:
- You need 3 lb potato
- Use 1 1/2 lb sausage meat
- Prepare 1/2 box cream cheese
- Take 3 tbsp garlic powder
- Provide 1 packages mushrooms
- Prepare 3/4 cup heavey cream
- Use 1 salt
- You need 1 pepper
- You need 1 lb shredded cheese
Steps to make twice baked stuffed potato wedges:
- wash potatoes thoroughly, lightly oil and sprinkle salt. bake in oven until tender depending on potatoes used
- when potatoes are done, slice lengthwise in half and scoop out most of potatoe leaving a thin layer and skin
- sautee sausage meat in pan
- add mushrooms to sausage then scooped out potato and cream cheese
- use heavey cream to cut through mixture
- add 3/4 of shredded cheese,garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- spoon mixture back into potatoe halves
- sprinkle rest of the cheese on top of each potato half
- bake in 400°F oven anout 15 minutes until cheese melts
If you find this twice baked stuffed potato wedges recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.