Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Apple Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is something that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
You might have always been told to make sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally great for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. Naturally vitamins are additionally very important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple bread recipe. You can cook apple bread using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Bread:
- Get 1 ☆ Apple (Jonathan apple is best)
- You need 1 to 2 tablespoons ☆Sugar
- Prepare 250 grams Strong bread flour
- You need 50 grams Cake flour
- You need 30 grams Sugar
- Get 15 grams Skim milk
- Provide 1 Egg
- Prepare 6 grams Dried yeast
- You need 6 grams Salt
- Take 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Provide 30 grams Shortening
- Use 1 Thin pretzel sticks
Instructions to make Apple Bread:
- Slice the apple into 8 parts and then cut each part in half. Put these apple chunks on a plate and sprinkle with the sugar marked with ☆ on the ingredients list then heat in a 600w microwave for 4 minutes. The heating time may vary depending on the size of your apple chunks so adjust accordingly.
- Add the bread flour, cake flour, sugar, skimmed milk powder, salt, yeast and cinnamon to a bread kneader (or bread maker) and add the beaten egg and water mixture a little at a time. Set for 15 minutes and when the dough clumps into a ball, add the shortening.
- Leave to proof for 40 - 50 minutes.
- Once proofed, split the dough into 12. Each piece should weigh around 50 g. Roll into balls and leave to rest for 15 minutes. Make sure they don't dry out.
- Roll the dough out with a rolling pin and place a piece of apple on top. Stretch out and draw up the edges to enclose the apple and pinch the edges together firmly. Place seam-down and roll with your hands to get the ball shape.
- Here I tried adding some cheese along with the apple.
- Place the dough seam-down in aluminium cups or muffin cups.Rub on some bread flour on your index finger and make some dents in the middle of the dough until you can feel the apple. Leave to proof a second time for 30 minutes at 35°C. The photo shows the dough before proving.
- Once proofed, stick a piece of pretzel stick in each dent to make an apple stem and glaze. Bake for 12 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C. (Our oven is a gas oven, electric ovens tend to be a bit weaker so adjust the baking time as appropriate). The bread will come out more shiny if you use a glaze so I recommend using one.
If you find this Apple Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.