Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through depending on whether or not it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. As an alternative you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 2 way baked 3 minute chicken recipe. To make mike's 2 way baked 3 minute chicken you need 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken:
- Prepare Both Baked Chicken Breasts Dishes
- Take 2 Extra Large Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed]
- Provide 1 15 oz Bottle Bertoli Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- Use 1 12 oz Bottle Frank's Thick Hot Sauce
- Use 1/3 cup Minced Garlic
- Provide Cracked Black Pepper
- Prepare Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Provide Dried Parsley [garnishment]
- Provide Dried Chives [garnishment]
- Provide Options & Sides
- Prepare Fresh Chilled Celery
- Prepare Fresh Chilled Carrots
- Provide Blue Cheese Or Ranch Dressing
- Get Fresh Parsley [garnishment]
Steps to make Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken:
- Here's your eventual pre-baked outcome.
- Rinse both dethawed chicken breasts and pat dry. Cut off any excess fat.
- Place chicken breasts in two seperate non stick pans. Or, spray or coat pans with slight oil.
- For the Chicken Alfredo - add the entire bottle of Bertolli Sauce to your pan. Both under and over the chicken breast. Crush black pepper over the top. Use Bertolli or Ragu Alfredo. Any other brands tend to lend a metallic taste.
- For the Hot Chicken - add garlic to the top of the chicken and add the entire bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce. Both under and over. Sprinkle top with fresh cracked pepper.
- Wrap both pans in tinfoil tightly. Seal em' good!
- Place in oven for 1 1/2 hours at °425.
- At 1 hour and 15 minutes bake time - boil water with 1 teaspoon salt and a slight dash of oil. Wait for her to boil and add fettuccine noodles for two. Stir well in the first minute of boiling noodles. Fettuccine tends to stick together. Stir occasionally and boll as per manufacturer's directions. Usually 10 - 12 minutes.
- Drain noodles and place back in boiling pot.
- Add a slight splash of olive oil and a dab of butter to your noodles and stir directly following draining. This will keep them from drying out. Add Dried Parsley and Dried Chives if desired for flavor and color. Add another dash of garlic powder and even onion powder if desired.
- Pull chicken from oven. Pull Alfredo chicken breast from pan and set to the side.
- Add all Alfredo Sauce from pan to drained, buttered noodles and stir.
- Plate Alfredo Noodles and place chicken breast on top. Garnish top with parsley and chives if desired.
- As for the Hot Chicken - pull chicken from pan - place on serving plate and pour the remaining sauce over chicken breast. Garnish with dried parsley and dried chives if desired. Serve with celery stalks, carrots and Blue Cheese Dressing. Know that this dish is a low carb recipe. The Alfredo dish is not.
- Serve hot! Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.