Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good guidance. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food restaurant was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now you may get several different salads. Chili is yet another option. Baked potatoes can even be ordered. You could get fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you order your dinner through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat bran oatmeal muffins (macrobiotic) recipe. To cook wheat bran oatmeal muffins (macrobiotic) you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic):
- Take 200 grams Wheat bran
- You need 60 grams Oatmeal
- Use 160 grams Apple juice (100%)
- Prepare 100 grams Soy milk (non-additive, unsweetened)
- Provide 1/2 tsp each Baking soda and baking powder
- Provide 30 grams Nuts (roasted)
- Prepare 1 (Dried fruit)
Steps to make Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic):
- Add the apple juice and the soy milk to the wheat bran and oatmeal. Let sit to soften. Then add the other ingredients. Adding nuts gives it a crispy, delicious taste, but if you have allergies of course you can leave them out.
- Pour the batter into a muffin pan and bake at 190 ℃ for 20 minutes. They don't expand too much so you can pour them up to the edges in the muffin pan.
- These are delicious eaten when warm or cold. Cover with wrap, microwave for 15 seconds, and eat with soy milk and fruits for a filling breakfast or lunch. If you like the simple taste of whole wheat flour I definitely recommend this recipe.
If you find this Wheat Bran Oatmeal Muffins (Macrobiotic) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.