Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the overall health of your system. Well to start with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. A few of the cancers that apples can help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I am not sure about you but when I read that I went out and got a whole bag of apples.
And now you know why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. Something you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up some apples, their in the produce department. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ranch chicken thighs recipe. You can cook baked ranch chicken thighs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Use 4-5 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Get 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- You need 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (in the envelope)
- Take 1 raw egg
- Provide Extra virgin olive oil for baking
Instructions to make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Rinse chicken thighs in cold water, pat dry and trim excess fat. I like to leave a little fat for some flavor.
- Mix together the bread crumbs and most of the dry Ranch dressing mix on a plate (reserve some in the envelope for later).
- In a bowl, crack the egg and slightly whisk it.
- Dip each thigh in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mixture. Coat well on both sides.
- Place the breaded thighs in a baking dish and sprinkle remaining Ranch mix on top of each thigh. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, enough for baking.
- Bake in a 350 pre-heated oven for about an hour. Juices should run clear.
- Baste once about 45 minutes into cooking time, to make it crispy.
If you find this Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.