Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orea bake cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orea bake cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A sole portion of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That portion normally contains at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. Choosing a soda pop as your beverage boosts your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to orea bake cheesecake recipe. To cook orea bake cheesecake you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Orea bake cheesecake:
- Use Cake base
- Prepare 6 pcs orea cookies
- Use 15 g unsalted butter (melted)
- Take Cheese filling
- Take 250 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- Use 6 pcs orea cream filling
- You need 15 g unsalted butter
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Take 1 egg
- You need 1/2 tbsp cornstarch powder
- Prepare 125 ml sour cream
- Provide 1/8 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- Prepare 4 pcs orea cookies
- Get Topping
- Prepare 2 pcs orea cookies
Instructions to make Orea bake cheesecake:
- Cream cheese; butter; sour cream and egg prepared in room temperature.
- Use aluminium foil double wrap the cake pan(6” inch round with base removable); from bottom to all side. Generously use cake base butter to brush over the cake pan. Remains butter melts it for cookies base mixing.
- Cake base: Remove all the 6pcs cookies cream(don’t waste, use as sweetened in cream mixture later). Put cookies into a plastic bag. Finely crush it with rolling pin. Mix well with melted butter. Firmly lay over the cake pan base by spoon or hand pressed. Set aside.
- Preheat oven with tray of water to 150 C. Water level about 1cm.
- Electric mixer(low volume = 1) mix the cream cheese, cookies cream, butter and vanilla together until smooth and creamy, add sugars (increase level volume to 2 or 3) mix to very smooth and creamy texture. Change back low volume for the egg mix follow by cornstarch powder(sieved). Mix well. Tips: beside electric mixer, use spatula get all the mixture mix well.
- Add sour cream, gently mix well. (Same, I’ve DIY my sour cream by using 100ml whipping cream, n 1/3tsp lemon juice(slight adjust, pretty creamy by little more lemon juice) Electric mix at high volume approx 30seconds, add pinch of salt continue mix at high volume for 10-20 seconds then refrigerate for 10mins to set the flavour then bring out to room temperature before use
- As we like sourly so more lemon juice squeeze in. Approx 1/8tsp into the cheese mixture and mix well. However, I felt it’s optional for this.
- Crush/chopped 4pcs orea cookies (cream filling together), mix into the cheese mixture.
- Pour into cake pan. Water bake at 150C for 20mins first, take out frm oven decorate the TOP by using 2pcs orea cookies cut into 8 small pieces. Carefully place in oven continue bake for 25mins at 150C. While baking, look out the tray water level drain up n need refill.
- Once baking times up, remove from oven, cool down n keep refrigerates for at least 3hours or over night to serve.
If you find this Orea bake cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.