Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Cornell University performed a study on the effect apples have on the mind. They found that one of the components in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And of course thanks to this ingredient in apples, they are able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase some apples, their in the produce department. It can definitely help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta recipe. To cook chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta:
- You need 4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Provide 1 box rigatoni
- You need 1 large zucchini
- Provide 1 large squash
- Provide 1/4 medium red onion
- Get 2 clove garlic
- Get 2 tbsp olice oil
- Use 2 cup tomato sauce
- Use 1/2 cup mozarella cheese
- Take 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Provide 1 pinch salt
- Use 1 pinch pepper
Instructions to make chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta:
- preheat oven 350°F
- boil in large saucepan water with a pinch of salt for pasta, add pasta on reduced heat. once al dente remove and strain pasta then put pasta in empty baking dish.
- while water is boiling, heat over medium heat olive oil in large skillet with garlic cloves and diced onion. once onion is tender add chicken strips. cook until chicken is white all the way through (about 7 minutes)
- remove chicken from pan and place on pasta in baking dish. add slided zucchini and squash to the same skillet. fry until vegetables become tender and slightly browned. once achieved, add to baking dish with pasta and chicken.
- then pour and mix in tomato sauce into baking dish seasoning with Italian spices, salt, and pepper. next add parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top. finally season with more Italian spices. cover with aluminum foil then place in oven. bake for 15 minutes then remove and serve.
If you find this chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.