Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Your heart is another thing that can be helped by consuming apples. I am sure you know that apples have fiber, and that, and also some of the various other substances of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will even help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. Obviously to get all the advantages from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The reason why I point this out is mainly because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter chicken and spinach rigatoni recipe. You can cook butter chicken and spinach rigatoni using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni:
- Prepare 2 Chicken breast or 3-4 chicken thighs
- You need 1 tbsp Butter/buttery spread
- You need 1 Chopped onion
- Use 1/2 tbsp Chilli flakes
- Prepare 200 grams Rigatoni
- Prepare 1 bunch Young spinach washed and drained
- Get 100 grams Grated Cheddar + a little extra for sprinkling on top
- Provide 1/2 cup Crème fraîche
- Use 1 Pepper
- You need 1 Parmesan
Steps to make Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni:
- Melt butter in a saute pan, add chicken and cook through
- Preheat oven to 200°F
- Cook rigatoni to required texture
- Add chopped onion to pan and brown
- Drain any excess fat
- Add chilli flakes and some pepper
- Add torn spinach, replace lid and cook for approximately 6 minutes or until spinach is wilted
- Drain excess
- Add cooked and drained pasta to the pan and stir together
- Add grated cheese a handful at a time, stirring and melting between additions
- Add crème fraîche and stir through thoroughly
- Add pepper to taste
- Transfer to oven proof dish, sprinkle extra grated cheese over top
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until crispy on top
- Serve with pepper and parmesan to taste
If you find this Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.