Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the actual health and wellbeing of your system. As I am sure you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the particular list of cancers that apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to discover many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the store. It can truly help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti squash and sausage broccoli bake recipe. You can have spaghetti squash and sausage broccoli bake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake:
- You need 1 large spaghetti squash
- You need 2 medium heads of broccoli
- You need 1 package favorite sausage
- Provide 2 piece of bacon
- Use 1 large red bell pepper
- Use 1 handful fresh cranberries (optional)
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp coconut oil
Instructions to make Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut the top off your squash. Then cut your spaghetti squash length wise down the middle. Be very careful as this can be dangerous! Spoon out all the yucky insides , the guts and seeds.
- Brush your olive oil onto your squash flesh side. Add your favorite spices now as well.
- Lay your squash oil side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes. In the meantime…
- Throw one tablespoon of your coconut oil to a frying pan. Add your cut broccoli . Slowly add sliced red peppers. Once it's all nice and steamy you can add your optional handful of fresh cranberries. This gives it a good bite.
- Add your second tablespoon of coconut oil and sausage to another frying pan and brown.
- Once the sausage is cooked you can set aside and give the pan a once over with a paper towel and use it to cook your bacon.
- Once your squash has done it's 45 minutes you can take it out and use a fork to start "spaghettifying" it. You'll notice there is a lot. Take some out to make room and add it to your cooking veggies. Fry all together.
- Add your veggie mix and sausage to your squash bowl. Crumble your bacon on top. You can also add shredded cheese or shake cheese if your diet allows.
- Bake for 25 min. Enjoy!
If you find this Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.