Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for French Toast Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are typically the item that most people have in their houses, but why? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can discover in just one apple. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally beneficial to your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you’ll also find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should understand is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast bake recipe. You can have french toast bake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Toast Bake:
- Get 1 loaf bread (challah, brioche or French all work good)
- Prepare 8 large eggs
- Get 2 cups whole milk
- Take 1/2 cup half and half
- Prepare 1/2 cup each brown sugar, granulated sugar
- Use 1 tsp. each vanilla extract, ground cinnamon
- Provide Confectioners sugar, optional for serving
- Take Maple syrup, optional for serving
Instructions to make French Toast Bake:
- Grease a 9x13" baking pan. Tear the loaf of bread into small chunks and scatter them into the pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, half & half, sugars, vanilla and cinnamon until well combined. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the top of the bread chunks. Then cover it and place it in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350°F. Let the pan sit out at room temperature while the oven heats up. Bake it covered for 30 minutes, then remove the covering and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, until the center is set and cooked through. If you'd like, you can dust some powered sugar over it before slicing it into squares and serving.
- If you have leftovers, they will reheat really well. Just bake how much you want to reheat at 350°F for 10 or so minutes.
If you find this French Toast Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.