Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Milk, juice and water are the best choices for beverages. Choosing a large softdrink as your beverage adds hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One serving of pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. This ensures that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe. To make balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato you only need 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Take Salmon
- Use 4 Salmon filets
- Get 1 Salt
- Prepare 1 Pepper
- You need 1 Lemon pepper
- Prepare 1 Garlic powder
- Use 2 tbsp EVO
- Take Balsamic dijon sauce
- Prepare 1 cup Balsamic vinegar
- Use 3 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Prepare 1 Garlic clove
- Get 2 tbsp Butter
- You need 1 cup Water
- Take 1 packages Italian sausage
- Get 1 Onion sliced
- You need 1 1/2 cup White mushrooms
- Use 2 Garlic cloves
- Take 1 1/2 cup Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained)
- Provide 1 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Provide 1 Salt
- Use 1 Pepper
- Provide 2 tbsp EVO
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter
- You need 1 cup Arugula
- Provide 4 Whole potatoes
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
Instructions to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven.
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min.
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer.
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 - 25 min.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens.
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable.
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!
If you find this Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.