Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Haddock Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Haddock Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Now the question turns into, why are these kinds of vitamins and minerals essential? As I am certain you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. Some of the cancers that apples can help evade are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one element should be adequate reason for everybody to start eating apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In the following paragraphs we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to haddock pasta bake recipe. You can cook haddock pasta bake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Haddock Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 150 g gluten free pasta
- Provide 1 large slice of haddock
- Provide 1 small onion diced
- Use 150 g cubed smoked bacon
- Take 1 garlic clove minced
- Prepare 150 ml dairy free cream
- Get salt and pepper for seasoning
- You need 1 teaspoon dill
- You need large handful of dairy free cheese grated
Steps to make Haddock Pasta Bake:
- Cook the pasta per the instructions on the packet - Microwave the fish for 2 minutes, remove the skin and flake the fish - Place a shallow pan over a medium heat and add the onion and garlic - Sauté for 5 minutes
- Stir in the dairy free cream and fish - Simmer for a couple of minutes - Season with salt and pepper
- Sprinkle in the dill and three quarters of the grated cheese - Stir until the cheese has melted then mix in the pasta
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with the rest of the cheese - Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 oC
If you find this Haddock Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.