Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mins yummy enchilada casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mins yummy enchilada casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit a persons brain. They learned that one of the components in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And naturally thanks to this ingredient in apples, they are able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mins yummy enchilada casserole recipe. To make mins yummy enchilada casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mins yummy enchilada casserole:
- Use 1 lb ground beef
- You need 1 medium onion, chopped
- Get 1 can red or green enchilada sauce (your choice mine was red)
- Take 1 can rotel
- Get 1 can refried beans
- You need 3 large flour tortillas (wheat or corn will work also)
- Take 1 medium bag of shredded cheese (i used fiesta blend but you can use whatever you like)
- Use 1 tsp ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder (or to taste)
- Prepare 1 tbsp taco seasoning (or to taste)
- Use 2 cup spanish rice (i use the boxed stuff but you can make your own)
Steps to make Mins yummy enchilada casserole:
- preheat oven to 350°
- brown ground beef, chopped onion, garlic powder, taco seasoning, and ground black pepper in a pan. drain off the grease then cover and set aside.
- cook Spanish rice as directed on box. when done drain the can of rotel, add to rice, and mix (i use boxed mexican rice but i take out the packs of rice and substitute for 2 cups white minute rice so its quicker)
- then add some enchilada sauce to bottom of baking dish
- spread some ref beans on one side of a tortilla. place in casserole dish ref bean side up
- next add a layer of the ground beef, make sure you leave enough for the next 2 layers.
- then add a layer of the rice, you can use more of this than you did the ground beef, but still leave enough for the next 2 layers
- add a thin layer of cheese, not too much or it wont melt properly, then add some enchilada sauce not too much or the tortillas will get soggy
- finally repeat 2 more times. then top with generous amount of cheese., and bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted
- you can top with anything you like we use sour cream salsa and jalapenos. Enjoy!!!!
If you find this Mins yummy enchilada casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.