Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. These studies showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. Meaning that by eating apples it is possible to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up some apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mushrooms with mascarpone,garlic & rosemary recipe. To cook stuffed mushrooms with mascarpone,garlic & rosemary you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary:
- You need 6 flat field mushrooms, stalks removed
- Prepare 200 grams Mascarpone
- Use 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Use 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- Get 1 sea salt freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Get 1 cup stuffing mix ( i used the sage oinon)
- You need 1/2 cup cold water
- You need 6 thin slices of parma ham ( or you could use any sliced ham)
- Take 130 grams baby spinach leaves
Steps to make Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary:
- Preheat the oven to 190c. Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper and arrange the mushrooms skin side down.
- Combine the mascarpone, garlic and rosemary and season well and set aside.
- Top each of the mushroom cap with 1 teaspoon of the garlic and rosemary mascarpone.
- Combine the stuffing mix with cold water and divide the mix between the mushrooms, pilling it up to make a mound on top of the cream. Top with a swirl of the par a ham.
- Bake the mushrooms in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until the are soft, the stuffing mix is golden and the parma ham is crispy.
- Arrange the spinach leaves on the serving bowl and top with the warm mushrooms. Garnish each with a generous dollop of the garlic and rosemary mascarpone before serving.
If you find this Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.