Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
While everybody knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally great for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are also extremely important for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
And now you know why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sarah's mexican fiesta casserole! recipe. To cook sarah's mexican fiesta casserole! you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!:
- Prepare 1 lb hamburger meat
- Use 12 corn tortillas
- Use 2 can enchilada sauce
- Use 1 can corn
- Get 1 can refried beans
- You need 3 cup spanish rice
- You need 1 bell pepper chopped
- Use 1 onion, chopped
- Get 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- Take 3 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare 3 tbsp minced garlic from jar in water
- Get 3/4 cup Chunky picante sauce
- Provide 3 cup shredded cheese *colby jack
- Provide 1 tbsp dried chives
- Provide 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Take 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
Instructions to make Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!:
- Cook hamburger, onions, bell pepper and garlic together. Add cumin and cilantro to mixture and cook until meat is browned and veggies are tender. Then stir in 3/4 can enchilada sauce 1/2 cup picante sauce and ricotta cheese. Chives and parsley. Heat thoroughly
- Cook Spanish rice as directed on package or make your own.
- Heat refried beans in separate pan. Add 1/4 cup picante sauce to beans.
- Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of casserole dish and spread across.
- Place tortillas across sauce. Cover entirety. You may need to tear some of the tortillas in half to completely cover. Its OK if they slightly overlap.
- Spread 1/3 of the beans on top of tortillas. Layer 1cup Spanish rice on top of beans. Layer 1/3 meat mixture on top of rice.
- Repeat these steps two more times, except do not place cheese on top layer.
- Cover with foil and Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 45 minutes
- Take out of oven remove foil and add layer of cheese on top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley flakes after removing from oven.
If you find this Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.