Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge soft drink as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A solitary helping of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. It is most often at least 30 ounces. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also normal water.
Simple reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting recipe. You can have meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting:
- You need meatloaf mix:
- Provide 2 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- Take 6 tbsp tomato paste
- Provide 3/4 cup beef broth
- Take 2 large eggs
- You need 2 cup quick cook oats
- Provide 1/2 cup fine diced onion
- You need 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Provide 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Get topper:
- Prepare 9 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Get potato frosting:
- You need 3 lb bag idaho potatoes
- You need 4 oz cream cheese
- Use 4 tbsp butter or margarine
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
Steps to make Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl mix together all meatloaf mix ingredients with clean hands until combined well!
- Prepare 9 jumbo muffin cups with non stick baking spray.
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with meatloaf mix. Pack it down well!
- Top each one with the topper! 1tbl. Ketchup per meatloaf cupcake.
- Bake in oven for about 45-50 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160°F
- Meanwhile while that's cooking, peel and boil potatoes as you normally would for mashed potatoes.
- When fork tender drain from water and return to pot.
- Beat in butter and cream cheese until creamy. U don't want lumps for this one.
- Stir in cheese. And set aside to cool for a few moments.
- Prepare a piping bag with your favorite tip or ziplock bag with a small hole cut in corner.
- Fill bag with mashed potatoes. And set aside.
- When meatloaf is done drain any grease and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Pop meatloaf cupcakes out the tin and place onto serving plate..
- Pipe the potatoes as u would normal frosting in any design or manner you choose on top of meatloaf cupcake.
- You will have leftover potatoes. Just serve them with meal.
- Serve your meatloaf cupcakes hot and enjoy!
- Tips from me to u:
- I used motz cheese for both meatloaf and potatoes the motz I used was infused with oregano. But u can use any type of cheese you wish. Just use the same cheese in meatloaf and in potatoes so flavors don't clash. :)
- Makes 9 jumbo meatloaf cupcakes. Wich will serve 5-9 people depending on how big of an eater you are.
- They do reheat well! So great for lunch the next day!
- Feel free to use your favorite meatloaf recipe in place of this one!
If you find this Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.