Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is certainly very good information. But at times the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. Not so long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their products. Now you can get a range of salads. Chili is definitely a different selection. Baked potatoes may also be purchased. You can choose fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When choosing your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from time and effort.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com recipe. You can cook breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- You need 20 oz Package pre shredded hash brown style potatoes
- Use 2 each Large eggs lightly beaten
- Take 4 tbsp Flour
- Use 1 small Sweet onion coarsely grated
- Use 2 slice Deli ham chopped into small bits about 1 cup
- Prepare 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- Provide 1 dozen Eggs Scrambled
- Use 1 Chives for garnish
Steps to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl ( everything except the scrambled eggs and garnish)
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full
- Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup
- Bake until golden brown about 25 to 30 minutes
- If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scooped out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives.
If you find this Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.