Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly good guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a large soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. One portion of pop is eight oz.. That serving may contain many spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is frequently not less than twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice and also normal water.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy pasta bake with turkey, fennel & thyme recipe. To cook cheesy pasta bake with turkey, fennel & thyme you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme:
- Take 225 g rigatoni pasta,
- Use 375 g 7% fat turkey thigh mince meat,
- You need 200 ml tomato passata,
- Get 1 small onion, chopped,
- Prepare 1-2 large tomatoes, chopped coarsely,
- Use 1 tbsp tomato puree paste,
- Provide 2 tsp dried thyme,
- You need 1.5 tsp fennel seeds,
- Take Cracked black pepper, to season,
- Provide 1 tsp sugar,
- Get Salt to season and for pasta cooking water,
- Get Vegetable oil for frying
- You need To top:
- You need 60 g Grated mature cheddar cheese (I used 30% less fat)
Steps to make Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme:
- Add oil to a medium saucepan and once hot add in the onions and begin to gently fry, turn down the heat a little. After frying until turning translucent add in the turkey mince meat. Fry off until almost cooked through then season well with salt and plenty of cracked black pepper. Take the fennel seeds and grind them in a mortar and pestle.
- Add in the ground fennel seeds plus the thyme. Stir through. Next add the tomato paste and the passata. Stir through. Bring to a simmer. Add in the sugar and stir through. Simmer on a medium low heat.
- Begin to cook the pasta according to packet instructions in salted water. Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Once the pasta is almost cooked remove from the heat and drain off the water. Take your oven proof dish and spoon in the pasta then add the sauce. Gently mix through until the pasta is coated evenly.
- Scatter over your grated cheese then place in the hot oven and cook for around 10 minutes. Then to finish place beneath a hot grill until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Serve up and enjoy! :)
If you find this Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.