Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Now the question becomes, why are these kinds of vitamins and minerals so important? Well to start with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. Some of the cancers that apples may help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact on its own really should be enough to make sure men and women are eating at least one apple a day.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup recipe. You can have baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup:
- Use 1 kg irish potatoes
- Get 1 table spoon butter
- Provide 1 large onion
- You need 1/2 tablespoon tumeric
- Use to taste Salt
- You need Cooking oil
- You need I bunch dhania
- Take Pumkin/carrot/tomato soup
- Take 2 cups pumkin puree
- You need 1 cup tomato puree
- Use 1/2 cup grated carrots
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Prepare 100 gms chicken pieces
- Provide 1 tablespoon ginger/ garlic paste
- Use 1 knorr chicken cube
- You need I teaspoon tumeric
- Get 1/2 tablespoon tomato paate
- Use 1 cup milk/cream
- Use Cooking oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 1 teaspoon rosemery leaves
Instructions to make Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup:
- Peel, wash and boil the potatoes. Then drain the excess water after boiling
- Fry the onions till well cooked
- Add in the butter, salt and tumeric
- Add in the dhania
- Add in the potatoes bit by bit as you stir
- Stir till well mixed then mash
- Let them cool the roll into desired shapes and arrange on a greased oven tray
- Apply melted butter on top
- Bake until browned and crispy
- For the soup. Prepare the ingredients
- In a pan fry the chicken pieces in a little oil till well browned and set them aside
- Fry the onions
- Add in the tomato puree and ginger/garlic paste. Stir, cover and let it simmer
- Add in the tomato paste, salt, tumeric, chicken cube and rosemery
- Add in the grated carrots and browned chicken
- Add in the pumkin puree bit by bit while stirring
- Add in the milk and keep stirring till a desired consitency is achieved
- Cover and allow it to simmer for a few mins
If you find this Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.