Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Chocolate and vanilla custard cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate and vanilla custard cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate and vanilla custard cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, the options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, they also have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and vanilla custard cookies recipe. To make chocolate and vanilla custard cookies you need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and vanilla custard cookies:
- Use 2 cups flour
- Get 4 boiled potatoes
- Take 1 cup grounded sugar
- Get 1/2 cup boiled chickpeas
- Get 1 cup butter
- Take 2 medium sized onion
- Use 1 tbsp baking powder
- You need 1 egg
- Use 2 tbsp black pepper
- You need 2 - 3 tbsp milk for binding or more
- Take 1 tbsp salt or as per taste
- Get 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- You need 1 tbsp white pepper
- You need 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Use 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Provide 2 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- Use 1 tbsp coriander powder
- You need 1 tsp garam masala powder
- You need 2 tbsp green chilli paste
- You need 1/4 cup fresh crushed corinader
- Take 1/4 cup fresh crushed mint leaves
- Provide 1 cup shredded mozerella cheese or cottage cheese
- Prepare 1 cup bread crumbs
- You need 2 beaten eggs
Steps to make Chocolate and vanilla custard cookies:
- Take pot and add flour, sugar, egg, baking powder and butter. Mix it very well with beater or by hands. Now gently add milk and make the soft biscuits dough. Divide dough in two portions. In one portion add cocoa powder and mix it well. In second porrion add vanilla essence and 2 tbsp custard powder.Mix it well.
- Now put the batter in the piping bag and make shapes of cookies of your won interest. Other options are that made different possible shapes of cookies with cookies cutter of different sizes and shapes. You can also add mango jam in the middle of cookies by pressing a little bit for nice look and taste.
- Now add boiled chickpeas, mozerella cheese, onions, coriander, boiled potatoes and mint in the chicken mince. Mix aal the ingredients properly. let it set for 10min so that you make proper round shape
- Grease baking tray with little oil. place cookies on it and bake it for 10 mins at 180 C.
- Now grease hands with oil and make a regular round ball. Gently flatten the ball and pressed it to give donuts shape. With the help of any nozzle or you may use cap of bottle and cut it in the centre to get the donuts shape.
- Similarly make all donuts feom the dough. Coat it with eggs mixture first and then in bread crumbs. Heat the at low medium flame. Gently place donuts in heated oil and fry it until golden brown colour and properly cooked. Serve with ketchup and chilli sauce😊😋.
If you find this Chocolate and vanilla custard cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.