Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooked - red thai beef curry with veggies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow cooked - Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Slow cooked - Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooked - red thai beef curry with veggies using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked - Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Make ready 1 kg shin beef
- Take 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Get 2 shallots sliced
- Take 4 heaped tbsp of red Thai curry paste
- Take 1 red pepper sliced
- Take 1 1/2 tins coconut milk
- Make ready 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Thai basil
- Get 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Get 1 beef stock cube (optional)
- Get 1 tbsp white miso (optional)
- Prepare 1 courgette sliced in half moons
- Prepare 1 aubergine sliced
- Prepare Handful mange too
Instructions to make Slow cooked - Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Cut and slice the shallots, heat a wok on a medium to high heat, add the sunflower oil, throw in the shallots and allow to soften.
- Next throw in the curry paste.Stir it around.
- Place the beef allow to sizzle, prepare the red pepper, throw in and add the coconut milk.
- Next add the fish sauce, basil and sugar.
- Stir it around, prepare and add the courgette.
- Add a lid and place in the oven, for three hours each hour lift out and give a stir for the final hour take the lid off and place back in the oven to simmer down the sauce.
- Griddle the aubergine and mange too!
- Serve with rice, add on the griddled veggies, lime and coriander. Enjoy !
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooked - red thai beef curry with veggies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!