Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, thai coconut curry beef soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook thai coconut curry beef soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Prepare 1.5-2 lbs thin sliced steak meat
- Make ready 2 red bell peppers diced
- Prepare 1/2 small white onion
- Make ready 2-3 cups Shredded carrots
- Prepare 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Make ready I clove garlic chopped
- Prepare 2 TBS soy sauce
- Take 1 TBS Cayenne Pepper
- Get 2 TSP Curry
- Take 2 TSP Ginger
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 can Coconut Milk
- Get 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- Take 2 TBS Butter
- Take 2 TBS Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce
- Take 1 Lime
- Take 1 Jalapeño diced
- Make ready 1 cup cilantro
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often.
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together.
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this - see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min.
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!