Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, slow cooked - red thai beef curry with veggies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow cooked - Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Slow cooked - Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Thai Red Beef Curry is packed full of flavour, and so easy to make in the slow cooker. My version is crammed full of vegetables, so really only needs some steamed rice to accompany it. Double the recipe, stash the extras in the freezer, and you have a delicious. In fact, slow cooker curries are perfect for the days that Tee goes to karate.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooked - red thai beef curry with veggies using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked - Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Take 1 kg shin beef
- Get 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Get 2 shallots sliced
- Take 4 heaped tbsp of red Thai curry paste
- Take 1 red pepper sliced
- Take 1 1/2 tins coconut milk
- Make ready 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp Thai basil
- Take 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Make ready 1 beef stock cube (optional)
- Take 1 tbsp white miso (optional)
- Prepare 1 courgette sliced in half moons
- Take 1 aubergine sliced
- Prepare Handful mange too
I prepared everything and turned on the crockpot before I went to bed. The beef came out tender, tasty and the sauce was to die. This is a spicy curry dish from Thailand with the Panang Curry paste being is a little milder then the other curries. The typical Panang curry uses for meat, but I add some vegetables as well.
Instructions to make Slow cooked - Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Cut and slice the shallots, heat a wok on a medium to high heat, add the sunflower oil, throw in the shallots and allow to soften.
- Next throw in the curry paste.Stir it around.
- Place the beef allow to sizzle, prepare the red pepper, throw in and add the coconut milk.
- Next add the fish sauce, basil and sugar.
- Stir it around, prepare and add the courgette.
- Add a lid and place in the oven, for three hours each hour lift out and give a stir for the final hour take the lid off and place back in the oven to simmer down the sauce.
- Griddle the aubergine and mange too!
- Serve with rice, add on the griddled veggies, lime and coriander. Enjoy !
This is a spicy curry dish from Thailand with the Panang Curry paste being is a little milder then the other curries. The typical Panang curry uses for meat, but I add some vegetables as well. And using the Slow Cooker makes for a perfectly nice and taste. Add Wattie's Wok Creations Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce and coconut milk. Stir and bring to nearly boiling.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooked - red thai beef curry with veggies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!