Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, japanese beef curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Beef Curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Japanese Beef Curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
This Japanese beef curry dish takes a bit of preparation but the end result is super delicious! Watch How to Make Japanese Beef Curry ビーフカレーの作り方. Japanese curry is very different to most curries you might be familiar with. It takes a bit of French sauce technique and Japanese stewing technique and.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook japanese beef curry using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Beef Curry:
- Prepare 500 g beef cube
- Prepare 1 potato (dice)
- Make ready 1 carrot (dice)
- Get 1 yellow onion (thin stripes)
- Get 1 apple (grated)
- Prepare 1 Japanese Curry Sauce mix (92 g)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Make ready 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take Salt
- Make ready Sugar
- Take Cooking oil
- Make ready Water
The flavor is mild and slightly sweet, and is delicious over rice or noodles. Make Japanese Curry: Taste the caramelized onion beef stew. Mix in the Japanese curry roux cubes one by one while tasting for the right balance of flavors. Taste and add more curry roux or Japanese.
Instructions to make Japanese Beef Curry:
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a pressure cooker.
- Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add beef and cook until it turn brown.
- Add all the vegetables.
- Add water until it covers all the ingredients.
- Close the lid and cook with pressure cooker for min. 20 minutes (depend on your pressure cooker)
- Open the pressure cooker lid and set to the low heat.
- Break the curry mix into chunks and add in. Stir well.
- Add tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, sugar and grated apple. Mix well.
- Simmer until the sauce thickens. Ready to serve with rice or noodle.
Mix in the Japanese curry roux cubes one by one while tasting for the right balance of flavors. Taste and add more curry roux or Japanese. Japanese Beef Curry is one of the easiest, tastiest on pot meal that you can cook at home. You can put everything in a pot and cook it until everything is soft and it will taste good. What Does Japanese Curry Taste Like?
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food japanese beef curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!