Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef qeema naan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Qeema naan is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef Qeema naan is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef qeema naan using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Qeema naan:
- Prepare Dough ingredients:
- Prepare 2 cups All-purpose flour
- Take 1/2 tsp yeast
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp powder milk
- Prepare 1/4 cup yoghurt
- Get 1/2 cup Lukewarm milk
- Take Qeema filling:
- Get 1/2 kg lean qeema
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp laal mirch
- Make ready 1 tsp zeera powder
- Get 1 tsp dhaniya powder
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1 tsp green chilli chopped
- Take 1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- Make ready 1 chopped onion
- Take 1 tsp garam masalah
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
Steps to make Beef Qeema naan:
- For dough, mix all the dry ingredients and then make dough with Lukewarm milk.
- Add all the qeema filling ingredients in qeema. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry qeema until it's slightly cooked.
- Make pairas with the dough. Roti ki Jesey bail lay.
- Put filling in the middle pick up dough from the sides twist it and gently press kar dey. Paratha ki tarah bail lay. Parathey ki nisbet thora mota rakhey.
- Any twa or nonstick pan main parathey ki jesey pakain. First one side pakney dey,then oil daal kar turn kar lay aur pakain.
- Enjoy qeema naan with any chutney or with any thing you like.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef qeema naan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!