Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef salpicao. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Salpicao is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Salpicao is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef salpicao using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Salpicao:
- Get 300 g tenderloin beef (or other cut)
- Make ready 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- Prepare 1 inch thick slice of butter
- Prepare 1-2 dried bay leaves (optional)
- Get 6 cloves (optional)
- Make ready 1 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire (or substitute with soy sauce and oyster sauce)
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp Liquid Seasoning (I use Knorr)
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp seasoned flour (I use Tasty Boy or Crispy Fry)
- Get Water (for boiling beef if it's not tenderloin)
- Get Cooking oil
- Get 1 finger chili (optional)
- Take Dash Peppercorns
- Take Salt
Instructions to make Beef Salpicao:
- If your beef is not tenderloin, boil 45 mins in water with bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns and 4 crushed garlic with skin. Rub beef with salt before boiling. (Or you can pressure cook to make it tender)
- Cut beef into cubes, set aside the broth and discard the herbs.
- In a sauté pan, add a little cooking oil and then the butter. Sauté the rest of the garlic until fragrant.
- Drop in the beef cubes. Sauté quickly.
- Add a few tablespoons of the beef broth then the Worcestershire sauce and liquid seasoning. Slice the finger chili in the middle (to let heat out) and drop it in. Mix the beef well. Sprinkle seasoned flour all over beef while mixing, this will thicken the sauce. Cover and let simmer 15 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over rice and enjoy. Or serve on it's own with salad or veggies. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef salpicao recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!