Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fresh garden roast beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fresh garden Roast Beef is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fresh garden Roast Beef is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fresh garden roast beef using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh garden Roast Beef:
- Take Beef
- Make ready 1 European Roast Beef
- Take 2 Mushrooms, sliced
- Make ready 6 cloves garlic, crushed once
- Prepare 1 Shallot, cut in half
- Take 2 Spring Onions, diamond shaped slices
- Get 1 bunch fresh parsley
- Take 350 ml Water
- Make ready 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- Make ready 100 ml White wine
- Prepare Paste
- Get 2 Knorr beef stock cubes
- Get 2 tbsp. Olive oil
Steps to make Fresh garden Roast Beef:
- For the paste, put the stock cubes in a small bowl, add olive oil and crushed the cubes with your fingers until you have a smooth texture.
- Cover and massage the beef with the paste. Then on a hot pan sear the beef on each sides for two minutes.
- Put the beef in the Crock-Pot, add the vegetables and some olive oil. Add water and wine, then cook for 4 hours. Serve with either a salad or roasted potatoes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fresh garden roast beef recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!