Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy beef curry lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy beef curry lettuce wraps using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps:
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Take 2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Take 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Take 1 tsp garlic salt
- Make ready 1 head iceberg lettuce
Steps to make Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps:
- Saute onions and peppers in hot pan until soft. Add ground beef, drain grease when about 3/4 of the way done. Add curry, red pepper, and salt and finish cooking.
- Wash lettuce and tear leaves to make little bowls. Fill with beef curry and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy beef curry lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!