Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef curry recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Curry Recipe is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Beef Curry Recipe is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef curry recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- Take 100-150 g beef cubes
- Prepare 3 tbsp coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil)
- Get 3 tsp curry powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp all spice
- Prepare 3 tbsp milk
- Make ready as needed Water,
- Get 1 and 1/2 tsp ginger puree
- Get 1 tsp onion puree
- Make ready 1 and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare to taste Beef/Chicken cube,
- Make ready 1 small onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 small carrot, chopped
- Make ready 1 medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced
- Take 1 small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional)
- Get 1/3 cup chopped cabbage
- Make ready to taste Paprika,
- Take to taste Salt,
- Take 1 bay leaf, optional
Steps to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning.
- Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine.
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables.
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt.
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf.
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beef curry recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!