Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cauliflower curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cauliflower curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cauliflower curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Cauliflower curry recipe - A simple yet delicious & flavorful Indian cauliflower curry made with It goes so good with plain rice, roti, chapati, naan or plain paratha. This easy to make curry is a favorite. BEST roasted cauliflower is Roasted Curried Cauliflower! Cauliflower curry recipe with step by step photos - healthy and delicious cauliflower curry that goes very well with chapatis or parathas.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cauliflower curry using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower curry:
- Take 1 medium size cauliflower
- Make ready 1 cup chopped potato
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare salt as per taste
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Take 2 cardamom seeds
- Take 3 clove
- Make ready 1 cinnamon sticks
- Get 1 tbsp clarified butter
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp cashew nut paste
- Take 1 cup tomato puree
- Take 2 dry red chillies
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1/2 cup boiled green peas
- Take 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1/4 cup mustard oil
It's a healthy easy dinner idea. Often vegetarian, cauliflower curry can be a healthy and delicious meal when eaten over rice. This Coconut Cauliflower Curry uses cauliflower in place of chicken or even chickpeas. How to make Coconut Cauliflower Curry: Start by sautéing diced onion in coconut oil until softened.
Instructions to make Cauliflower curry:
- First wash and cut the cauliflower florets then cut the potatoes then heat a pan add oil First roast the potato and cauliflower bonce done keep it aside.
- In the same pan add more oil when the oil is hot add cumin seeds, bay leaf, cardamom seeds, clove, cinnamon stick and dry red chili then in a small bowl add ginger paste turmeric powder red chili powder cumin powder add little water make a paste.
- Add this paste into the hot oil saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree add salt keep saute the spices till the oil comes out then add boiled green peas cauliflower and potatoes.
- Saute for few more minutes then add water now add sugar and cover the lid cooked it on low medium flame until done once done add clarified butter and garam masala powder cooked it for 2 minutes then turn off the flame…serve hot with steamed rice or chapati.
This Coconut Cauliflower Curry uses cauliflower in place of chicken or even chickpeas. How to make Coconut Cauliflower Curry: Start by sautéing diced onion in coconut oil until softened. This Curry Roasted Cauliflower is a super easy gluten-free and vegan side dish The curry powder gets in all of the nooks and crannies of the cauliflower and turns it a beautiful yellow and the flavors. Making the Instant Pot Cauliflower Curry Magic. Tender cauliflower, butternut squash, and red lentils cooked in a coconut-creamy red curry sauce and poured over a mini-mountain of steamy rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cauliflower curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!