Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, paprika pork chops w/ peach mint purée & creamy coconut curry lentils. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Try it out on the family this weekend! This delicious recipe was created by. Pork chops seasoned with paprika served over a blend of sour cream, sauerkraut, onions and paprika. Don't be thrown off by the ingredients!
Paprika Pork Chops w/ Peach Mint Purée & Creamy Coconut Curry Lentils is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Paprika Pork Chops w/ Peach Mint Purée & Creamy Coconut Curry Lentils is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook paprika pork chops w/ peach mint purée & creamy coconut curry lentils using 26 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Paprika Pork Chops w/ Peach Mint Purée & Creamy Coconut Curry Lentils:
- Take Peach Purée
- Prepare 1 cup Peaches, peeled and chopped
- Take 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground Orange Peel
- Prepare 1 tbsp White Wine
- Take 1-2 tbsp Mint Leaves
- Take Lentils
- Prepare 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Make ready 1 small yellow onion
- Take 1 tbsp curry powder
- Prepare 1 cup brown lentils (dry)
- Make ready 2 cups vegetable broth
- Make ready 1 (13 oz.) can coconut milk
- Get 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- Take 4 Sweet Peppers
- Prepare 1 Jalapeño Pepper
- Get Pork Chops
- Take 4 pork chops
- Take 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp fine sea salt
- Take 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- Get Lentils
Dedicated locavores should also know that paprika pairs particularly well. I prefer pork chops cut from the rib end of the loin as they contain a little more fat, rather like a rib of beef, which means they stay more moist during cooking. Suffer through dry, tasteless pork chops NO MORE with this recipe for How to Make Perfect Pan Seared Pork Chops! [Pro/Chef] Pan Seared Pork Loin, Over Mustard Greens And Roasted Cauliflower, Cauliflower Puree, With Citrus Mostarda. Rub the pork chops generously on both sides with the mixture and set aside while making the sauce.
Instructions to make Paprika Pork Chops w/ Peach Mint Purée & Creamy Coconut Curry Lentils:
- Mix ingredients into blender and purée. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pat the pork chops thoroughly dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl combine the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle both sides of all the pork chops evenly with the spice mixture. Set aside the chops while you prepare the pan.
- Mince the garlic, grate the ginger, and dice the onion. Add the olive oil, garlic, and ginger to a deep skillet, Dutch oven, or soup pot. Sauté the garlic and ginger over medium heat for 1 minute, or just until the garlic becomes soft and fragrant
- Add the diced onion to the skillet and continue to sauté over medium until the onion is soft and translucent. Add the curry powder and continue to sauté for about one minute more to toast the spices.
- Add the dry lentils and vegetable broth to the skillet. Stir to dissolve any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Place a lid on top, turn the heat up to medium-high, and bring the broth to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat down to low, and let it simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After simmering for 20 minutes the lentils should be tender and most of the broth absorbed. Add the can of coconut milk and stir to combine. Turn the heat back up to medium and allow the skillet to come back up to a simmer. Let it simmer without a lid for an additional 10 minutes, stirring often, to thicken the mixture.
- Once thickened, turn the heat off. Add the fresh spinach and stir gently until the spinach has wilted. Taste the mixture and adjust the salt or curry powder to your liking, if needed. Add the peppers, stir and let rest.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the surface of the pan is hot, add the oil and heat until the oil shimmers. Add the pork chops–they should make a bright sizzling sound immediately upon touching the pan; if they don't, take them out and let the pan and oil get a bit hotter.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook the chops, undisturbed, until they're well browned and they release from the pan of their own accord, about 4 minutes. Turn and repeat on the other side.
- Remove the chops from pan and let sit, covered loosely with foil, for about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
Suffer through dry, tasteless pork chops NO MORE with this recipe for How to Make Perfect Pan Seared Pork Chops! [Pro/Chef] Pan Seared Pork Loin, Over Mustard Greens And Roasted Cauliflower, Cauliflower Puree, With Citrus Mostarda. Rub the pork chops generously on both sides with the mixture and set aside while making the sauce. Make the sauce: In a large skillet over medium-high heat Taste and adjust for the seasoning, then transfer the sauce to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth (be careful with hot liquids). This recipe for Crock-Pot Peach Whiskey Pork Chops came about when I had a package of thick cut pork chops thawing in the refrigerator for dinner and my husband came up from the basement with a jar of the homemade peach preserves I had made last summer and totally forgot we had down there. Rub paprika mixture evenly over pork.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food paprika pork chops w/ peach mint purée & creamy coconut curry lentils recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!