Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooker curry chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Warm curry flavors and creamy coconut milk add flavor and moisture to lean chicken breasts. Slow Cooker Chicken Curry - lip-smacking creamy curry chicken in a perfect blend of homemade Jamaican curry powder and other spices. Make it a one-pot meal by throwing in vegetables for a hearty and irresistibly delicious chicken dinner! I've never met a person who would rate this chicken recipe.
Slow Cooker Curry Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Curry Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker curry chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Get 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Get 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 medium onion, diced
- Take 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
- Take 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- Take 1 (13.5 oz) can of coconut milk
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) can of tomato paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp curry powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp garam masala
- Make ready 1 tsp chili powder
- Take 1-2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 2-3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry: This is an easy curry that you can adjust to your tastes. It is worth frying the onions and spices off at the beginning to give the curry a When the chicken is cooked and you're ready to serve, check seasoning and add more paprika to taste, if it needs a touch more spice. This slow cooker chicken curry is definitely a keeper in my house that's for sure! If you're trying to keep things even healthier though, my slow cooker vegetarian chili, slow cooker vegetable curry and coconut chickpea curry recipes are exactly that and more.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes.
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours.
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours.
This slow cooker chicken curry is definitely a keeper in my house that's for sure! If you're trying to keep things even healthier though, my slow cooker vegetarian chili, slow cooker vegetable curry and coconut chickpea curry recipes are exactly that and more. I freeze individual portions of it and take it. This healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Curry is SO incredibly easy. Just leave it to bubble away and come home to the I've wanted to try making a curry recipe using this slow cooker method for SO long.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker curry chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!