Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Welcome to our site I think you will be wonderfully surprised with the results! Easy Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe. Note: Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot):
- Prepare 2-3 slices cooked bacon
- Take 4 skinless boneless chicken tenderloins
- Take 2 (10.5) once cans cream of mushroom soup
- Get 14.5 ounce can chicken broth or chicken soup base
- Prepare 1 small white onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 tsp curry powder
- Get 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Get 2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- Take 1 S&B mild curry block –> just 1 slice (optional)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
Taste and season with salt and pepper, as needed. Get dinner on the table fast with this Crock Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe. The tender chicken and cheesy rice make an amazing meal your family will love. Crock Pot Chicken and Yellow Rice Recipe.
Instructions to make My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot):
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cook your bacon for 15 minutes or until done.
- Chop up bacon and add it to the slow cooker.
- Combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker.
- You can add a bag of frozen carrots to your curry as well.
- S&B Golden Curry. I add it for that additional kick. But it's (Optional).
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
The tender chicken and cheesy rice make an amazing meal your family will love. Crock Pot Chicken and Yellow Rice Recipe. Remove the Chicken and Rice from the hot crock pot insert and serve from a serving bowl to prevent the rice from overcooking and getting mushy. Ingredients in crock pot chicken and rice. You only need a pound of chicken breast for this meal because you will be dicing it.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!