Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy tandori flavored chicken curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Tandori Flavored Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Tandori Flavored Chicken Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy tandori flavored chicken curry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Tandori Flavored Chicken Curry:
- Take 300 grams Chicken thighs
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic
- Take 200 grams Plain yogurt
- Make ready 50 grams Ketchup
- Take 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp Curry powder
- Take 1 tbsp Sugar
Steps to make Easy Tandori Flavored Chicken Curry:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Grate onion and garlic.
- Chop chicken into bite-sizes.
- Combine all ingredients (except for the chicken) and mix in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan. Grill chicken until crispy.
- Add mixed ingredients from Step 4 into the pan with chicken.
- Simmer for approx. 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Dish up rice, and pour the curry over it to serve!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy tandori flavored chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!